Absolutely every man in different periods of the wholelife is experiencing problems with potency. And although until recently it was thought that a similar problem occurs only at an older age, now many young men suffer from a decrease in potency.
Causes of decreased potency
There are a variety of factors thatvarying degrees are able to influence men's health. In order to periodically carry out preventive maintenance to prevent undesirable disruptions in the health of men, it is necessary to know what affects the potency. For reasons leading to a decrease or disappearance of potency, as a rule, include:
• a sedentary lifestyle, because of which there is a violation of the circulation of the pelvic organs and genital organs;
• Various inflammatory diseases, especially the genitourinary system;
• Improper diet. And hence, as a consequence, lack of necessary vitamins or minerals;
• all diseases of the cardiovascular system, since a full-fledged male potency is possible only with absolutely healthy vessels;
• bad habits, such as eatingalcohol, and even in small quantities, as well as smoking. After drinking alcohol, getting into the body of a man, transforms testosterone (the so-called male sex hormone) into a female hormone, due to which the amount of testosterone is rapidly decreasing and, consequently, the potency also falls rapidly.
Ways to increase potency
To date, doctors call only three ways, thanks to which you can achieve increased potency in men:
• drug treatment;
• A special narrowly focused set of exercises;
• healthy and correct way of life.
Basically, all medication treatmentreduces to taking hormonal drugs that increase testosterone levels in a weakened male body. Another option is when drugs are taken that promote an instant increase in potency, such as Viagra or Cialis.
Physicians developed a special courseexercises, aimed at improving the circulation of the pelvic organs, because quite often this is the problem, and strengthening the muscles themselves, responsible for erection. As a rule, a weak male potency is quickly restored by the daily execution of a set of exercises. Even if you simply alternately strain and relax the muscles of the buttocks and anus alternately during the day, then this will already be quite enough to prevent weak blood circulation.
Human health is always directly dependent onquantity and quality of food consumed. And the male potency, of course, also directly depends on proper nutrition. Even more, changing your menu, enriching it with healthier food, you can increase the potency without any additional action. Many products have pronounced properties for enhancing male health. The list of products that increases the potency is quite simple: red meat with vegetable garnish, eggs, seafood, fish and fruits. And also all condiments or spices are also able to increase sexual activity, due to its property to increase the flow of blood to all organs of the pelvis and to the genitals, in particular.
Do not forget about the active way of life. Even the banal daily charge can not only increase the immunity of the whole organism, but also ensure a good circulation of blood and oxygen saturation of all cells of the genital organs. And if you add walking or cycling and swimming, then problems with potency will arise only in a very old age.</ p>