Often I want to diversify the menu and cooksomething delicious. At the same time, if there is a small child in the family, then with some dishes one must be cautious. For example, mushrooms are the product that the smallest child should not be given. Why? In the article we will talk about this, and also about how many years you can eat mushrooms for children.
There are people who believe that mushrooms -useless food. However, this is not at all the case. They contain a lot of fiber and protein. There are trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, sodium and others. It is also rich in vitamins C, PP, B2, AT1, A. Naturally, this proves the tremendous benefits that representatives of this kingdom carry in themselves.
At the same time, it is known that the fungi that are collected in the forest should be treated with great care not only for children but also for adults.
Why is it said about the dangers of fungi and the exceptionalcaution when using them? The fact is that, despite the large number of useful substances, they are absorbed by the body hard, as they contain many hard-to-digestible fibers. In addition, you need to be sure that the place where they meet is environmentally friendly. After all, growing from the ground, the fungi absorb toxic substances, which are especially sensitive to the child's body.
Children's doctors add two more reasons to this, prohibiting the consumption of mushrooms. It:
Parents often ignore these moments, believing that mushrooms have always eaten, and people were okay. But let's not forget that the ecological situation was earlier better than the one that exists today.
That's why little children can not eat them. But the question arises: how many years can you give mushrooms to a child? Which ones? How to introduce this dish in the diet?
To this question, specialists have differentpoints of view. According to them the child is given mushrooms, starting from two years and up to ten. To answer this question, parents should read the literature, consult a pediatrician, and take into account external factors. And on the basis of all information in the aggregate make the right decision.
Let's consider different points of view on this.
Do not listen to the opinion of "knowledgeable"neighbors and other advisers that their children ate mushrooms from two years old, and they were all right. Children are different. Therefore, the consequences can also differ. In some, the product is perceived by the body easily, while in others it causes indigestion.
Note that the nutritional value of fungi (sugar,proteins and fats), is concentrated in its hats. In addition, the legs contain a substance called chitin. This element is harmful to children. Hence the conclusion suggests that after sorting out with time, for how many years you can eat mushrooms for children, they are introduced into the diet of the child, starting with the hats.
In addition, it is worth considering the types from whichto start using. Can champignons be given to children and for how many years? Doctors, pediatricians recommend trying at first just the mushrooms, as well as oyster mushrooms (we'll talk about age slightly below). Then you can eat ceps and mushrooms. In this case, it is better for children not to give them in pickled, fried and salted form, as they will be too heavy for a child's body.
Women in this period generally should be fedbe careful. The use of mushrooms is no exception. The health directly depends not only on the mother, but also on the small creature, whose body is still weak. The best rule that moms can follow at such a time is only that, with respect to the quality of which there is absolute certainty. In the first months of lactation, it is better not to experiment with food, but there is only a healthy and easy to digest food.
If life without mushrooms seems bleak, thenYou can advise you to use artificially grown mushrooms and oyster mushrooms. Since how many years can you give children mushrooms of these species? Such products in the smallest quantity give even to the kid of one and a half-year-old age.
A drink on the tea mushroom perfectly quenches thirst insummer heat. But some parents, in connection with its name, have doubts about whether to give it to drink to your child. Sometimes they allow you to drink this drink from that age, for how many years you can eat mushrooms for children.
However, it should be understood that the fungus in the conventionalmeaning it is not. This product is a symbiosis of acetic acid bacteria and yeast. And the latter account for the main "work", as they saturate a drink with useful substances. Thanks to this, immunity grows, hair, nails and teeth become stronger, the body gets rid of toxins.
Thus, for a child's organism the tea fungus is suitable, and it can be given in small portions from the age of six months. And children who have reached the age of 3 can use normal doses.
In addition to tea, there is a kefir mushroom. It is similar to the first, but it has more bifidobacteria, thanks to which the work of the gastrointestinal tract is normal. But the composition also includes alcohol. It is this component that makes it forbidden for children. However, it is often given from the age of one year in small portions.
But let's return to those fungi that grow in the forest. When deciding on how many years you can give mushrooms to children, you need to remember that they include poisons. Therefore, there are cases of poisoning with mushrooms. And some of them have sad consequences. Poisoning occurs due to eating an inedible fungus or because of excessive amounts. I must say that no one is immune from this. Therefore, you need to know how to be and what to do if the child is poisoned.
Poisoning can be of a different nature. With a mild form there is only a slight weakness and dizziness. A noncritical condition is characterized by the fact that the abdomen is added to the above. With moderate severity, there is also growing pain, narrowing of the pupils and strong salivation.
It is noteworthy that the high temperature indicatesthat poisoning is bacterial, and therefore much easier to treat. To understand what help to give a child before the arrival of a doctor, you need to be able to accurately determine the degree and type of poisoning.
In no case should it not be given to the sour, because because of this, the poison will quickly absorb into the body.
Thus, in solving the problem, is it possible for childrengive mushrooms, with how many years to do it, you need to be careful and consider many factors. Even if the dish is delicious and fragrant, but the baby is still too small, it is better to refuse him a trial. After all, this step can lead to too serious consequences.</ p>